Sunday, August 06, 2006

About random notes

Here’s a little bit of what gets lost in the journal entries. Looking back, I talked a lot about what climb I hit in a given day, how tough it was, where I found food, and so on. What gets lost is the day to day stuff that is so obvious after awhile that it doesn’t make it into the trip log. So, here’s my attempt to fill in the gaps.

Some people consider finding this sort of information out for themselves to be one of the best parts of doing a self-supported tour. If you think you might be one of those people, then don’t read it. But my position on that debate is that what works for one person may not work for another anyway. So, take a look, take my routine for what it is, read what other people have done, and come up with what works for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


search engine optimization resources