Saturday, June 24, 2006

Christian graffiti

One little tidbit, then I'm back on the road.

There's a little cafe across the way where I ate dinner and breakfast (decadent, I know, but necessary). Anyway, I visited the restroom in there and on the wall it says "Jesus will always love you -- he is funny like that." And underneath someone else had written "the fool has said there is no God" and a third person wrote "Amen."

This is my first ever experience with Christian graffiti. I guess I just have never had the urge to write "Jesus is the answer" on the wall while I'm on the can, but maybe I'm unique.

Does anyone have an explanation for this phenomenon?

II'm out. Probably this will be the last update for awhile, as I'm putting in really long days on the bike and don't have time for much else. 630 miles to the border baby...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


search engine optimization resources