Saturday, June 24, 2006

the rundown -- Lima, MT

That's right -- MT. The very last state (that's a very large last state, but so it goes).

Since the last post I've had two (make that three) of my best days ever on a bike. The first was near Union Pass, WY -- alpine riding through little ponds, flowers, a nice breeze -- doesn't get any better than that. Then there was the ride through the tetons. I had to deal with traffic, but the mountains were so cool to look at that I didn't even notice. The tetons are so steep it seems like it's impossible -- like they aren't really real. Pictures don't do it justice. Then there was the ride the day before yesterday, where I got in a rhythm and did 95 miles, then finished the day with an entire pizza and a shower.

Today I'm off to the big sheep creek area, which is supposed to be scenic (yesterday was a push through mostly flat ranch country -- not as much fun). So things are good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


search engine optimization resources