Monday, June 19, 2006

A milestone

As of today, I have less than 1000 miles to go. I have to look at my maps to make sure, but it looks like I probably have around 950 miles to Roosville. In a way that seems like a lot, and it is, considering I've taken four weeks to get the other 1550. But I'm tearing it up, usually doing around 65-70 miles a day (yesterday I did 82, even with that vicious climb and headwind) and 950/70 comes out to exactly two weeks. So barring something strange I should be done around the 4th of July.

I do kind of feel like I'm rushing (and I am rushing through Wyoming), but the fact is I like riding this way, and as much as I'm enjoying this I do want to be home. Hanging out by myself is getting a bit old. So, 70 miles a day it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


search engine optimization resources