Friday, June 02, 2006

El Rito, NM -- the rundown

Hi all --

This is going to be short -- a kind ranger has offered to let me use his computer for a couple of minutes. But, here's the story -- we've made it to El Rito, NM, about 140 miles from the CO border. We've taken a couple of alternates and shortcuts due to some problems with Tim's bike and the severe drought in southern NM. All in all, we've ridden about 550 miles so far. But we are in the high mountains now and water should not be so much of an issue here.

I have not been able to find any internet anywhere, and I won't be able to post again here for probably five days. But all I can say is that things have been amazing so far, and we have not had any problems worth mentioning here. OK -- I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


search engine optimization resources